Farm Street Church is located in the Mayfair district of Central London and is a haven of peace and beauty in a very busy part of the capital. The four weekday Masses and the provision of Reconciliation draw many city-centre workers and shoppers. On Sundays, the Masses include a 9.30 Family Mass with a special instruction for children, and an 11.00 Mass sung in Latin with the renowned Farm Street Singers. The church may be entered from Mount Street (through the gardens) as well as Farm Street.
- 9:30am (Family Mass)
- 11:00am (Sung Latin)
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Monday-Friday: 12:30pm - 1:05pm
- First Fridays of the month: 5pm - 6pm
Holy Days of Obligation
- Monday-Saturday: for ten minutes before each Mass and on request in the Church
- In the mornings: a priest is on call at 114 Mount Street
- Sundays: for ten minutes before each Mass
- In the course of the year there is a programme of instruction for 1st Holy Communion and Confirmation
- On the 3rd Sunday of the month Mass is said at 12 noon for the Japanese Catholic community in the House Chapel at 114 Mount Street
- On the 1st Sunday of the month Mass is said at 7:30pm in the church for young adults (with quiet prayer from 7.15pm)
- On the 3rd Sunday of the month Mass is said at 7:30pm in the Ignatian Chapel for young adults (with quiet prayer from 7.15pm)
- Each Wednesday evening at 6.45pm there is a meeting at which members of a Brazilian prayer group pray together
- On the first Wednesday of each month, the Farm Street Filipino Community has Novena Prayers or the Novena Mass to Our Lady of Perpetual Help at 6:30pm in the House Chapel, 114 Mount Street
You can also download our handy printable map which not only includes our weekly mass times but also walking routes, bus routes and nearest London Underground 'tube' stations to help you get to Farm Street Church.
Download the printable map with mass times...